It is the largest country in the continent of Oceania. The distance that has other lands I think a very special variety of wildlife that seems more exotic that living overseas. One of its major tourist attractions is the famous great barrier reef, which stretches more than 2,600 kilometers, on the East Coast and is seen from space.
The Australian climate is tropical. Australian education is recognized around the world for its quality, is also one of the places safer for international students. You can probably experience what ever course you choose in Australia.
Why study in Australia?
- Study promotes innovative, creative and independent thinking.
- Safe country which has friendly people and quiet life.
- Great quality of life, an outstanding educational system.
- The Australian education system is known for its effective structure and by its innovative developments in education policy.
- Low cost of living and job opportunities for students from abroad.
English in Australia programs offer a variety of possibilities for the different needs of international students. There are different approaches, levels and schools to choose. In addition, the Australian Government regulates and provides exceptional warranties that guarantee the quality of the courses offered in that country.
The teaching of the English language in Australia is provided by schools ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students). These schools are regulated by accrediting entities that require minimum requirements to be able to teach language to a foreign student. For this monitor aspects such as the quality of the teachers and programs of study, size of classes, facilities and the number of hours of study per week
- Gold Coast