United States is a huge country confirmed by 50 States and one federal district. Each of its States saves natural paradises as Alaska, so stunning cities like San Francisco or New York. United States is the oldest Federation of the world.
Similarly, it exercises global economic, political and military influence. It is an of the United Nations Security Council permanent member, in addition to the headquarters of the Organization of the United Nations is in New York City.
United States has a great cultural diversity, with thousands of social events, a hectic nightlife, and charming landscapes and a myriad of alternatives in entertainment but above all a great educational reputation that provides strength and quality in learning.
Why study in the United States?
- United States is the main destination for international students around the world.
- United States offers international students a dynamic system with extensive options of projection in the world of work.
- Endless entertainment alternatives.
- Economic and educational power
- Universities and excellent schools, technology and human resources of first category.
- Cultural wealth
Major cities of the United States
- Los Angeles
- New York
- San Francisco
World leader in the field of science, technology, art, music and cinema
Studying English in one of the more cosmopolitan English-speaking countries of the world
Titration with international recognition